Gum Disease Treatment
Gum Disease Treatments
Periodontitis is an inflammatory disease commonly known as gum disease. It is characterized by tooth loss and damage to supporting tissues (periodontal ligament, cementum, alveolar bone).
Periodontitis is caused by bacterial plaque and can be treated at home unless the situation has become extremely bad and needs professional intervention.Get a Free QUATO
Gum Disease Treatment in Turkey
- 47.2% over 30
- 70.1% over 65
What Is Gum Disease?
How Do Dentists Fix Gum Disease?
Treatment of gum recession;
What Causes Gum Disease?
Hormonal Shift for Females;
How Much Does Gum Disease Treatment Cost?
Full Mouth Deep Cleaning Costs;
- The USA : $600-$1200
- UK : £350-£550
- Turkey :$80-$150
- The USA : $1000-$3000
- UK : £850-£1500
- Turkey : $150-$250
Gum Graft Cost (Single Tooth);
- The USA : $600-$1200
- UK : £450-£500
- Turkey : $100-$150
How Long Does Gum Disease Treatment Take?
What Are Gum Disease Symptoms?
- When you brush your teeth, floss, or eat hard foods, such as plums and apples, your gums bleed.
- Your gums become swollen, red, and painful.
- Bad and bad taste in the mouth.
- Gum shrinking.
- Teeth become loose.
- Red patches in your mouth.
- Lump in your mouth or on your lip.
Gum Disease Treatment Turkey
Popular Practice for European Patients
Excellent Care at Affordable Prices
Highly Trained Dentists
State of the Art Technology
What Is the Gum Grafting Success Rate in Turkey?
Gum Diseases Gingival Bleeding - Antalya
Aesthetic Dental Treatment Applications - Antalya
Preventing periodontal disease is critical in preserving the natural dentition. Addressing the causes of gum disease and discussing them with your dentist will help prevent the onset, progression, and recurrence of periodontal disease.
Two important steps in the prevention of gingival diseases should be combined for life. These:
- Ensuring regular and correct tooth brushing habits and optimum oral hygiene.
- Tartar cleaning and gum care under the control of the dentist every 6 months.
In gum disease treatment, local anesthesia is applied, and almost no pain is felt during the treatment. In laser applications, the treatment process is faster and easier. Gum sensitivity may occur after treatment or sessions, but this sensitivity will disappear in a while.
Periodontal disease should be treated with professional care, and it is tough to achieve 100% success from home treatments. Especially if the hard plaques formed on the teeth and the bacteria that settle under the gum are not cleaned well, the infection will be returned quickly.
Gum diseases can be stopped with surgical intervention. However, it is usually not possible to eliminate the damage of gum diseases on the bones. But still, some improvements can be made with orthodontic treatments.
Gum disease treatments have over %90 success rates. However, they still have some complications that include;
- The uneven gum line,
- Reaction to the sedation
It is an inflammatory disease characterized by the destruction of teeth and supporting tissues of the tooth (periodontal ligament, cementum, alveolar bone). Gingivitis progresses to the alveolar bone (jaw bone). The main cause of periodontitis is the bacterial plaque and can be treated mechanically.
However, genetic, environmental and systematic factors may also contribute to the development of the disease. Systemic factors include diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, epilepsy, down syndrome, AIDS, and blood diseases.
In addition to providing oral hygiene training and establishing correct brushing methods in our clinic, according to the prevalence and degree of gum disease:
- Poor dental hygiene
- Tobacco use
- Genetic predisposition
- Pregnancy and menopause
- Chronic stress and poor diet
- Diabetes and underlying medical issues
- Detection (scaling cleaning)
- Curettage (treatment of gum pockets in teeth due to gum disease)
- Root surface straightening (tartar formed up to root surfaces due to gum disease, bacterial plaque elimination)
- Gingival shift and flap operations (shifting the gingival recession in a single tooth with the healthy gingiva on the adjacent teeth, closing and correcting this area)
- Free gingival graft-connective tissue placement (closure and correction of receding gums with connective tissue for functional and aesthetic purposes)
- All treatments in the field of periodontology such as gingivectomy / gingivoplasty (treatment performed due to aesthetic and functional cutting or attachment of the gums) are performed.
Instant Info Section
Periodontology is the main science that deals with the tissues surrounding the teeth, inflammatory diseases and their treatment. It has an important place in protecting oral and dental health.Contact
The healing process may vary depending on the treatment method to be determined.Contact
Treatment of Gum Diseases and Antlara Dental Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic in Antalya The quality and experience of Antlara Dental Clinic makes a big difference!
Antlara Dental Clinic - Gum Disease Treatment Department
Periodontology is the main discipline that deals with the tissues surrounding the teeth, including inflammatory diseases and their treatment. It has an important place in protecting oral and dental health.
The gums are red, swollen and shiny. Often, these symptoms are accompanied by bad breath, itching in the gums, bleeding sensation, and tooth sensitivity.
There may be pain in the teeth but also there may not be. This is tricky as patients usually won’t complain if there isn’t pain but underneath the bacteria and infection of gum disease could be growing.
At Antlara Dental Dental Clinic quality true You will find the cure.
If you need a dentist in Antalya; You can contact the full-fledged Antlara Oral and Dental Health Center in Lara / Antalya.